Saturday, May 31, 2008

"OUR "STAR" MISS SYDNEY"







Just look at this face, this marvelous face, isn't Miss Sydney a cutie-pie? Here are two pictures of her rehearsing for our "Songs of May" party. She is a natural in front of the camera! Sydney first took Little House of Music and now she is playing the piano at age five. I'm overwhelmed with her success. Every week she knows all of her songs and she is so proud of herself and can't wait to play the piano for me. Sydney is preforming the song "Calico Waltz" for our party. She is ready to go, she even has the her song memorized. Miss Hallie and I together taught Sydney Little House of Music in a group class and Miss Sydney keeps kidding me and says she wants to take lessons from Miss Hallie! If I knew she wasn't kidding me I'd have her change teachers! She is a delightful little girl and so much fun to teach, I really would miss her.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: