Thursday, May 29, 2008

"DANCING FOUR O'CLOCKS TWO"




These two photos inspire me to write songs. I already have five new songs written for my next CD, "Dancing Four O'Clocks Two." This next Cd's cover are these pictures of my yellow four o'clocks that I grew in my yard. The first CD had purple four o'clocks. I was watching my yellow four o'clocks just yesterday and they were dancing with the wonderful breeze from our beautiful ocean. They were dancing fast, slow, sometimes spinning. When the breeze is making my four o'clocks dance fast I feel like that part of the music I'm writing should be louder, and when the breeze is going slowly than the music should be softer. In music loud means Forte, and soft means Piano. I can see my flowers dancing when I'm at my piano playing so writing songs come so easily for me. I just write songs along with the breeze! Maybe I should change the name of the next CD to, "Dancing Four O"Clocks Dance Back Yellow!"
You can purchase my first "Dancing Four O'Clocks" CD from my website: http://www.littlehouseofmusic.com, or by calling, 888-GFEDCBA, isn't that cute? The musical alphabet backward. That's me, Miss G, music should have been my middle name!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: