Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"JUST LOOK AT MY HANDSOME GRANDSON!"







This morning was my grandson Braden's graduation from Kindergarten, Picture on the left. He completed his first year in school with flying colors, "HONOR ROLL!" I can't even remember kindergarten let alone a graduation. Isn't it great what our schools do for our children of today! They make the children feel great every step of the way. They had a huge special display of all the children's artwork, Braden's special artwork in the middle and the honor roll was published for all to see, picture on the right! All the children sang a special song for their graduation day. Hat's off to my Grandson's school. How special they make every child feel. I wish every child in the world could feel this good about themselves. When I took pictures of Braden, he was proud, very proud of himself and his accomplishments. Every child should feel this way about themselves. Needless to say, this is one PROUD Grammy! I hope you all get to experience what I did this morning.
Enjoy!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: