Saturday, May 24, 2008

"SUMMER, RACHEL AND CAROLYN GETTING READY TO PERFORM"







What precious faces! These students are rehearsing for our "Songs of May Party." Of course it's difficult for them to keep a straight face since we all have so much fun here at "Little House of Music!" Music is supposed to be fun and believe me they have fun! I guess I should say, we have fun because I'm a big kid!
Pictured from left to right are: Miss Summer, Miss Rachel and Miss Carolyn. They are so cute and all three of them have become "Ham's!" They love to be "STAR'S!"
Miss Summer is playing a classical song, "Ode To Joy" by Beethoven, Miss Rachel is playing "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes", the most beautiful Disney song ever, and Miss Carolyn is also playing a classical song, "Morning Song" by Grieg. Our students have class! YOU GO GIRLS! I Love You all.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: