Monday, May 12, 2008

"THE BRIDGE"


How the "BRIDGE" became the bridge! This is very funny!
In our front yard we have this huge tree and the huge tree was causing us problems because the huge tree roots were breaking up our concrete walkway to our front porch. Well one day my husband Paul and I are out there discussing what we should do about the problem. I was afraid if we dug up the sidewalk and put a new one in the roots from the huge tree would get damaged and the tree would die. I just couldn't have that. After about 15 minutes I looked at my husband Paul and said, "Let's just build a bridge!" I wish so much that I had a picture of the expression on his face when he looked at me!!!! Paul said, A Bridge! I said, "it would be so neat to have a bridge!" As Paul walked back inside our home he was shaking his head. Being married to me is one surprise after another! I made some calls and in two weeks we had our "Bridge!" It has been so much fun. Little children taking walks with their parents just love to walk over the bridge. Everyone loves it. Next, we will have a fountain and maybe a pond with gold fish, who knows what I may come up with next!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: