Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MISS G GOES INTERNATIONAL!


Hi Everyone!!

I think that most of you read the true story "Lore, the Power of One Song" in the January newsletter and Miss G’s blogs. As you seen and heard, Miss Georgia wrote a beautiful song for her sister Lore, to celebrate her 32 years of life.
Well, I found the song "Lore"on the Internet while seaching to see what my name meant. Those who have read the story can conclude that I’m Lore from Belgium. Nice to meet you all!
Georgia and I got connected because of music. I love all her songs and to me she really is the best pianist ever! Georgia asked me if I wanted to learn and play the piano. That question made me think. Can I really learn it?
Well, I decided to do it, but now you’ll think ‘how’? A fair question, I was in Belgium, and Georgia was in Florida. Talk about distance...
Georgia was so kind to send me music books. She already sent me 2 packages before with beautiful things in them and now the books. She even sent me the book with notes of “Beauty and the Beast”, gosh, I love those songs.
Georgia and I usually talk every Saturday or Sunday on the phone. Last time, I played all the songs she gave me for my lesson. She teaches me to play the piano over the phone! The music notes fly from her phone in the USA to my phone in Belgium! Miss G told me to practice the C scale 5,000 times a week! I bet she told that to you to! Gosh, I like it: Miss G really goes international!!! She is teaching me to play the piano. How cool!

So, I hope I’ll get to meet you some day, when I come to visit! If you have questions, you can always mail me: lore_thoelen@pandora.be

Kisses,
Lore from Belgium

No comments: