Thursday, May 22, 2008

"SONGS OF MAY PARTY"-"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"


Today is our last day of rehearsing for our "Songs of May Party." So far so good! Each and every student is prepared and ready to go! In the past we always had a Christmas Party but with Christmas such a busy time for all we decided to have our annual party of our "STARS" in May. Also, I will have to admit that after years and years I've just about have had it with "Jingle Bells!" I bet I have heard that song at least a million times!
Yesterday while rehearsing for our party, one of my boy students introduced himself, told his age, his grade in school, and what song is was going to play for everyone, and then he said very clearly and very loudly, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" It was very cute and he never did tell me if he said it on purpose or it just slipped out! Coaching children is a pleasure and you just never know what they will say next!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: