Monday, May 12, 2008

"MR. SPIRIT MAN"


Mr. Spirit man overlooks my cactus garden and takes excellent care of my cactus at night while I'm sleeping. Isn't he cute? He actually is only a painted piece of bark from a tree on a stick but of course I just had to have him! Both sides of our bridge that goes to our front porch is filled with all kinds of exciting things my students put there! We have snakes, frogs, one alligator, birds, turtles, coconuts, seashells, coral, just to name a few! Of course none of snakes or the alligator are real! My students decorate both sides of our bridge every time they come to lessons. They rearrange things and have so much fun with the "Bridge Stuff" as I call it.
Madison was in charge of the cactus garden where Mr. Spirit Man lives. Madison is moving to Hawaii in June, I won't have her anymore but I'll see her every time I look at my cactus garden. Boy will I ever miss her!
Music lessons are supposed to be fun, my students have fun before they get inside to take their lessons. I love my students!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: