Saturday, May 17, 2008

"DANCING FOUR O'CLOCK'S CD"




While writing songs for my new CD I came up this a beautiful melody but no title. The entire CD was finished except for the title to this one song. No title for months! It was just about to drive me crazy when out of the blue one day the title came to me. I was watering my flowers in my front yard and there was a lovely breeze, I started to water my favorite flowers, my four o'clocks, they smell similar to honey suckle. I just stood there and watched as they danced back and forth, fast and slow with the breeze. I finally got it! Dancing Four O'Clocks! The title was perfect for the unnamed song because the melody, swayed back and forth and the song gets slow and than gets faster. I ran in the house and grab my camera and the pictures you see on my CD cover are of my four o'clock flowers. It was well worth the wait, I named the CD "Dancing Four O'Clocks!" That song is now the title cut and is first on my CD. If you wait and our patience enough, every thing will eventually come your way.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: