Friday, May 30, 2008

"MORE "STARS" GETTING READY FOR OUR SONGS OF MAY PARTY"











Our "STARS" here at Little House of Music couldn't be more ready to perform. I'm so proud of these three girls. I have been teaching Miss Megan on the left for at least four years now, Miss Megan not only excels at the piano she also excels in dancing with her buddy, Miss Breezy shown in the middle picture. Miss Breezy's two brothers have been taking piano lessons from me for 8 years. Breezy first took Little House of Music but decided she would rather be a dancer. Well, much to my surprise Breezy decided to get back into piano lessons and if her two brothers don't hurry, she will pass them by!
Pictured on the right is Miss Katie. Miss Katie has walked in the door for her lessons for five years with the biggest and brightest smile you've ever seen and then runs towards me and I get the biggest hug every week! Miss Katie is a very happy child and is a delight to teach. In all of the years I have taught Katie she has never been upset about anything, she is always pleasant and Katie is how every child in the world should be, HAPPY!
I wish you all could join us for our "Songs of May" party. We have GREAT kids, Good Kids and Precious Kids here at Little House of Music.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: