Sunday, May 11, 2008

"MADISON YOU GO! MISS 4.0"




"ISN'T SHE LOVELY?"
Madison, how very proud we all are of you! I guess if you get a 4.0 grade average means you are perfect! Well, I think you are!
Not only did Madison get an award from DeLaura Middle School at their 2008 Awards Ceremony for two perfect years of perfect grades I wish everyone could hear Madison play the piano. I do think in the future you all will get the chance to hear Madison play when her first CD comes out! Madison is blessed with the "GIFT" of music. Her ears must always be perked up! Not only in the classroom but with her musical talent. Madison is the most advanced Theory student I teach. Madison doesn't just play the piano she is a "Pianist!"
Every once in a while I find a student who becomes my friend. Madison at age 13 and Miss G age ? are best of friends. Not only do we have fun at the piano, we plant flowers, get ice cream from the ice cream truck plus of course go shopping together.
It has been my pleasure to teach, be friends and to know Madison. She is another one of the great children of today! Remember, behind every GREAT child are GREAT parents!
The only place Madison will ever go is up, up, up the latter of success and I also know that where ever she may be we will be together and will always stay in touch.
Again Madison, "CONGRATULATIONS" on a job well done.
Love and a million hugs, Miss G Little House of Music

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Madison, a phenomenoal achievement you should be proud of.
Miss G,
Is this the website you wanted? www.youtube.com/user/RippingMartesians.
Thanks,
C

Little House of Music said...

Christine,
Thank you for the wonderful comment about our fellow student Madison. You'll get the honor of hearing Madison play at "Our Songs of May Party."
Yes, that is the website I wanted of our boy Dylan. I'd like to post a picture and bigger article on our famous boys, The Ripping Martesions!
Can't wait to hear their next song!
Hugs, Miss G