Monday, May 26, 2008

"YOU DON'T NEED SUNFLOWER SEEDS TO GROW SUNFLOWERS!"


Hi, this is Miss G from Little House of Music. This sunflower was grown from bird seed, yes bird seed! Under the bird feeder I see little sunflowers coming up so I dig them up and move them to another place and "Voila" the little sunflower plant turns into a beautiful sunflower.
I gave a little sunflower plant to my daughter Sue Ann and she grew this one. Isn't it beautiful? She out did me, her's is much bigger and more beautiful than any I've ever grown! She must have inherited my "GREEN" thumb!
After the plant starts to look bad, we then take all the sunflower seeds from the plant and feed them to the birds. "RECYCLE!" Then we start all over again.
You don't need sunflower seeds to grow beautiful sunflowers, just feed the birds and it happens!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: