Monday, May 5, 2008

"ANOTHER STAR IS BORN--MISS HALLIE"







I have been blessed many times over, to be so lucky to enjoy my life's work. How lucky to know that special feeling a Doctor must feel when they save a life, or relieve someone of pain. I know that feeling but I'm not a Doctor. I have the opportunity to take a child and teach them to become a "Star!" A "Star" that shines so brightly. How very wonderful it is to watch a child be proud of themselves and watch them reach for the star's until they can finally touch them.
Yesterday that happened to me, I earned another million dollars! I'm now a multi-trillionaire! My piano student, Hallie that I have coached for years made her debut yesterday. She played the piano for others for three hours. She walked right in and sat down on the piano bench like she has been doing this for years! Hallie warmed the hearts of many yesterday with her extraordinary talent on the piano. Lots of people can play the piano but few like Hallie can play a song and fill it with her own emotions, dynamics and love. She is also blessed because she has the "Gift" of music in every inch of her being. Her precious fingers make people smile, sing praises, applaud and enjoy music like it was meant to enjoy. Her fingers only play the music she feels in her heart.
At the ripe old age of 16, Hallie now has a steady job every Sunday playing for strangers while they enjoy their delicious meal. You Go Girl! I know that every bite everyone took yesterday tasted better because they heard the beautiful music that Hallie played.
Hallie is also the Jazz pianist for her high school Jazz band, she teaches beginner students for Little House of Music and teaches Little House of Music group lessons by my side every week. What a wonderful career she has before her. Like me, she'll enjoy her life's work for the rest of her life.
I Love You Hallie and I'm So Very Proud of You!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: