Saturday, May 3, 2008

"LETS ALL FIGHT FOR THE PIANO"




It's Broadway show writer's day and it's a fight for the piano. All four of us writing the Broadway show songs for "Lyric and Lore" can't wait for each other to hear our new songs we wrote this week. Who will get on the bench first? Will it be Hallie or Madison, Louis or Miss G. We all love to play the piano so much we can't wait to get on the bench and show off!
Of course me being the Piano Coach could just say, "I'm First" but I'd never do that to my wonderful co-writers! I'm so proud of them and we are doing a SUPERB job writing our very first Broadway Show!
I've had to search my computer brain for a week to finally figured out why our "Lyric and Lore" title sounded so familiar to me! Way back when there was a GREAT song writing team "Learner and Lowe!" It only took me a week to figure out why our title sounded so good to my ears!
We'll soon have pictures so stay tuned in!
Have a Great Day! I'm off to the piano bench!
Miss G, Little House of Music

No comments: