Saturday, May 24, 2008

"MY STAR BROTHERS, JUSTIN AND JACK"




I have been teaching these two brothers all of their lives! Aren't they precious? They are a real part of my family and the Little House of Music family. Both Justin and Jack have the "Gift" of music. I believe from what I hear that they have received it from their father side of the family.
These handsome boys both play baseball, soccer, basketball and the piano! See, it doesn't matter what else you do, you can do music too! Justin is on the left and our Jack is in the center.
Justin is playing "Hedwig's Theme" from a Harry Potter movie. He's got it and ready to play at the party. Jack is playing "Lean On Me." His little fingers fly over the piano keyboard. As usual they both will be "STARS" at the party.
I enjoy seeing them come through the door every week for their lessons. They are a pleasure to teach and I love them both very much. I bet over the years I have gotten at least one million hugs from these two pianist! YOU GO BOY!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: