Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"A STAR IS BORN: LOUIS IN CONCERT"







Meet "Mr. Louis" our own "Star!'
Louis brought the house down when he sang, Mr. Quarter Note from Little House of Music at our Little House of Music Concert.
"Mr. Quarter Note, like a balloon , on a stick, kind of like a lollipop, that you might like to lick. He's always dressed in black and he only gets one beat, every time all you kids are tap-tap-tapping on your feet!"
Next we have Louis rapping at the concert to our "I'm Drug Free" song, no, no, no, no, no, drugs for me! You go Louis! Louis is also a member of the Little House of Music band, "Marching Into Music." Isn't he precious playing his little wooden flute!
Louis was born French Canadian and has just recently became a citizen of the good old USA. Welcome Louis. I have been teaching Louis since he was four. At age four he took Little House of Music and then went into private piano lessons. Now he is twelve and is playing "The Pink Panther" at our "Songs of May Party." Louis has always been a excellent student and just recently passed his theory quiz with flying colors! By the way, Louis is not the one that had his theory book stolen!
Louis parents, Norman and Rosemary are wonderful parents and have not only given Louis the opportunity to learn and be a part of many different activities they are always the first parents that ask if they can help out in anyway. Louis and his family are members of my family and Louis is like my very own son! Louis is a pleasure to teach every week! He has learned music the fun way! We do laugh a lot at lessons!
I Love You Louis, "You Shine and you make me Shine!"
Miss G Little House of Music

3 comments:

rose.mackintosh@gmail.com said...

I am a Very Proud Grandmaman!
Keep it up Louis.......
You are doing so well......
Music is so soothing and helps people realize the beauty of this world.....
Love grandmaman

Laura Boivin said...

I can well imagine that Louis brought the house down...he sang "The Piano Man" at one of our family reunions a few years ago; I did manage to capture him on video & will always treasure it.

Yes, Louis is fortunate to have the dedicated parents in Norman & Rosemary, & they are also fortunate to have such a gifted child to raise.

Louis is my great nephew & I have been observing his growth with much delight.

Right on Louis!!

Aunt Laura Boivin

Little House Of Music said...

Grandmanman and Aunt Laura,
Thank you for your comments on my star student Louis. We have so much fun at our lessons and Louis is just a fine fellow. I love him very much. Hope to get to meet you all someday soon.
Hugs, Miss G Little House of Music