Sunday, May 18, 2008

"THE RIPPING MARTESIANS ROCK!"


Front left is my student, Dylan, the groups keyboard player, to his right is Robbie, in the back left is Daniel and the back right is Matthew, Dylans brother the drummer! They took first place at their school talent show! You Go Boys!
Go to: www.youtube.com/user/rippingmartesians. They Rock!
The keyboard player is one of my students, Mr. Dylan. Four young boys putting their time to excellent use. They keep getting better and better with each song. I will soon be adding a picture of them to this blog.
It does my heart good to see these young boys using their talents. They just keep getting better and better! Stay turned in because I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more of their songs and a lot more about them. From what I've seen already from these four young boys will never quit. They are loving what they are doing.
They are so precious! Enjoy!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: