Friday, May 16, 2008

"MEET BUBBA COCONUT!"


When you enter the front door at Little House of Music you get to see Bubba Coconut! He wears different hats according to time of the year. He has his straw hat on now because it's spring and yard work time! I don't want him to get too much sun!
Bubba Coconut is a long time friend of our family. He was originally my Uncle Henry's but was passed down to me because I now live in Florida. Uncle Henry lived in Pennsylvania when he received Bubba from a good friend in Florida over 30 years ago. Bubba is getting old! By the way, I was born on my Uncle Henry's birthday, March 21st and he and I were real buddies!
Bubba is just one more thing that makes coming to your music lesson at Little House of Music fun!
Isn't Bubba precious?
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: