Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"PARTY TIME, PARTY TIME, BANANA SPLIT TIME!"







This is Miss G with Little House of Music and did we ever have a party! Hallie, Madison and myself were supposed to work on our Broadway Show but that didn't last very long! We hit the pool and played or I should say tried to play volleyball in the pool and then we played cards with my husband Paul and then ate dinner. We had lemon pepper chicken, salad, french fries and fruit. Both Hallie and Madison were stuffed and couldn't eat another bit until I mentioned I got all the makings to make good old Banana Splits. Both of the girls ran to the kitchen. I think they did a wonderful job making their banana splits considering either one of them have ever worked at the Dairy Queen! Boy, were they ever good!
Remember, the girls need lots of energy to play the piano and write songs!

Enjoy the pictures!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: