Sunday, July 27, 2008

"MEET MISS G'S GRANDKITTEN CHUCK"







Miss G here with Little House of Music and I am a cat person! I love "Chuck" and want to hold him and love him so badly but "Mr. Chuck" had decided he is scared of me and just the thought of me holding him is enough for him to jump out of the window, which he has already done!
Isn't he just precious? I only want to squeeze him one time! Chuck lives in Johnson City, TN and I was just up there visiting with Catherine my daughter in law. After I was there for three days "Big Mr. Chuck" finally let me pet him and on day four he walked by me and then ran! Cat's, aren't they funny people?
I'm sure if I were around him more he'd get to be my friend!
Enjoy the picture of "Chuck," this is as close to him as you'll ever get!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: