Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"MISS G'S FIRST CHRISTMAS TREE IN FLORIDA"




Hi, this is Miss G with Little House of Music and I have lived in "Paradise," the state of Florida since July, 1990. If I would have had any sense at all I would have been born here!
My first Christmas in Florida in 1990 my Aunt Faye purchased a little three inch Norfolk Pine tree from Walmart with Christmas decorations on it for $2.99.
Yes, the pictures you are seeing is that same tree I purchased 18 years ago. Are you believing this? When I look at that tree I can't believe my eyes. From the size of it one would think that I planted it 60 years ago.
Every time I look at it I smile and still see my little three inch tree that was my Christmas tree 18 years ago and remember the wonderful Christmas we all had here in Florida.Thank you Aunt Faye for this big beautiful tree!
There is a very good lesson to be learned by that little Christmas tree. The day I arrived in Flordia I did not know one person! When you start over in life just believe in yourself and work hard and the world becomes yours. When I think of all the people I've met and all the friends I have here now, I feel stronger than my tree.
Enjoy my tree and Merry Christmas!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: