Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MISS G WRITES SONG FOR ABUSED CHILDREN CALLED "SUNDAY'S CHILD""


This is Miss G with Little House of Music. I have been helping abused children all of my life. Donating Little House of Music books and teaching abused children.
I decided to write a song to sell and give the proceeds to the abused children. I named the song "Sunday's Child" and have sold or donated hundreds of Cd's for abused children.
If you have an organization or event that you would like to sell "Sunday's Child" at please get in touch with me and I'll donate as many as you need to help our abused children. You can sell the Cd's for what ever price you'd like and keep all the money to help the children.
I'm always ready to help the children in our world.
The picture on the Cd is of my daughter Sue Ann and my granddaughter Darrien.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: