Wednesday, July 9, 2008

"MISS G FROM BELGIUM TO HAWAII AND HER TIME ZONE CHART"


This is really funny but I need it. This is Miss G with Little House of Music and if I talking to Lore in Belgium or Madison in Hawaii and we are discussing our next call I get all confused! So I made myself a time zone chart so it's a lot easier for me to figure out when we are going to talk to each other the next time. This picture is not my time zone chart but mine looks about like this one!
I had a handle on calling Lore in Belgium but now since I have Madison in Hawaii and they are both six hours difference from me, but six hours both ways I get totally confused. Do I add six hours or do I subtract six hours?
I now have it all under control and we are using Spyke which I highly recommend to everyone. All you need is a microphone and a camera, (about $50.00) for your computer and not only can you talk to friends and family everywhere you can also see them! It's so cool especially when you have your own time zone chart!
Look into Spyke, you'll love it!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: