Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"MISS G WENT ON A RIDE OF A LIFETIME ON THE GOODYEAR BLIMP!"


Yes, I'm a member of the Blimp Club. This is Miss G with Little House of Music and I still have my membership card that says, "MEMBER OF THE BLIMP CLUB!"
When I was sixteen my Aunt and Uncle took me on a vacation from York, Pennsylvania to Miami, Florida.
One morning my Uncle Henry said, "Today we are going to ride on the Goodyear Blimp!" He was always kidding me so I really didn't pay any attention until there we were and there was the Goodyear Blimp.
He and I were the only passengers except for the pilot. Up we went and it was breath taking, it was so beautiful up there. The pilot told us where we were and what we were seeing. I never knew there were so many beautiful shades of blue water. We went out over the Atlantic Ocean and all over Miami. I never saw so many different bodies of water.
Riding on the Goodyear Blimp is still one of my highlights of my life. I'd go up again in a minute. I was never scared because I was so excited.
Every time I see a blimp on TV or anywhere I relive the wonderful memory of my day on the Goodyear Blimp!
Thank you Uncle Henry!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: