Friday, July 18, 2008

"MISS G'S FISH REAL FISH STORY!"




Hi, this is Miss G with Little House of Music with my fish story! I love to fish and will stand for hours with a pole in my hands until: One day I was fishing at Lake Harney in Geneva, Florida. I got so excited, I caught a fish and I knew right away it was a really big one. I'd try to bring it in and back out it would go. Back and forth, back and forth. I was determined to get this fish. So I kept trying and trying until finally I had it! When I got it's head out of the water and saw it I almost had a heart attack! It was a Alligator Gar, big and very ugly. At first when I saw it I thought I caught a real live Alligator. It scared me to death!!! The men on the boat yelled "Do Not Get Near It!" They came to my rescue and cut my line because there is no way anyone was going to put their hand in it's mouth to get the hook out! All on board thought it was funny, but I was a nervous wreck! That fish was the ugliest thing I had ever seen.
The Alligator Gar can grow to weigh over 300 lbs. and has needle teeth and is the largest of the Garfish.
I'm back to fishing again but I surly don't want to catch another one of those things ever again!
Now you know my fish story! Enjoy the pictures!!!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: