Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"MADISON AND MISS G WORKING ON THE SONG "I'M THE TEN!"


The song "I'm The Ten" is finished and it is great! We are all so excited. This is Miss G with Little House of Music and I'm so impressed with Hallie and Madison. These girls are great songwriters! I did help some but they did most of the lyrics. We would probably have the whole Broadway Show, "Lyric and Lore" done by now except we have so much fun! I keep saying, girls, girls, get over here to the piano!!!
Hallie had to leave early so the picture is of me and Madison after finishing the song. All three of us are very happy with the song until next week, then we'll think of something we did or shouldn't have done!
Can't wait for you all to hear it. For more information on "Lyric and Lore" call Miss G at Little House of Music: 888-GFEDCBA or 888-433-3222
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: