Thursday, July 31, 2008

"MISS G COULDN'T BELIEVE HER EYES!"




Miss G with Little House of Music almost fainted!
While in Johnson City, Tennessee on vacation my daughter in law Catherine and myself went to the grocery store and yes you can tell by the picture what we saw! The most beautiful Canadian Geese walking through the parking lot! I got so excited because I'm a real bird person. They started to walk right towards me. Isn't that special, I think they knew I loved birds! I only had to go to Tennessee to see Canadian Geese. Aren't they just precious? I can't believe their little feet didn't burn on the hot asphalt.
The first highlight of my trip to Tennessee was hearing Mahri Cate's heart beat at the Doctors., the second was finding a four leaf clover and the third was to see these awesome Canadian Geese.
I would have never dreamed in a million years that I would have seen Canadian Geese in a grocery store parking lot!
Enjoy, Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: