Friday, July 25, 2008

"MISS G DID THE LISTERINE TEST AND IT REALLY WORKS!"




Miss G here from Little House of Music with the results from the Listerine test!
While I was in Tennessee sitting on the back patio overlooking the mountains, oak trees,squirrels and birds, those pest's, the "MOSQUITO'S" got us!
Off to the store Catherine and I went to get a bottle of the yellow Listerine, the store brand also works. We came home and put the yellow Listerine in a spray bottle and sprayed the back patio, the chairs and all around us and we never got bit one more time from the terrible pest the mosquito's!
Listerine is the best bug repellent I've ever used. I really thought it wouldn't work but it does! Actually there were not any bugs that came near us!
Go and get yourself a spray bottle and any yellow Listerine and start spraying! Say "GOODBYE" to those pest mosquito's forever!
It worked for us, I hope it works for you.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: