Friday, July 4, 2008

"I'M A KID FROM THE USA FROM LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC LEVEL TWO"


"I'M A KID FROM THE USA"
Written by: Georgia Lucking-Germond (Miss G) and her children, Christopher C, Layne and Sue Ann Layne Jacobs

Verse One
I'm a kid from the USA, lucky me I have the freedom to play
Anything I choose any day, any feeling that comes my way
I'm a kid from the USA, I can shout and holler hurray
I'm a kid from the good old USA, God bless the USA

Verse Two
I'm a kid from the USA, lucky me I have the freedom to play
Can be me, say what I want to say, aanythings wrong it can be okay
I'm a kid from the USA, opportunity is mine for days
I'm a kid from the good old USA
God bless the USA

Bridge One
Thanks to our fathers their fathers and theirs
for making this the best country anywhere

Repeat Verse One

Bridge Two
The good old USA, shore to shore, bay to bay
Kids are smiling for miles and miles
Lucky us to be born in the USA

Repeat Verse Two

Tag: God bless the USA

We are all kids from the USA and we are the lucky ones! We all should be singing this song today. The little girl on the CD cover is my granddaughter Darrien.
To order CD call 1-888-GFEDCBA or 888-433-3222
Enjoy, Miss G Little House of Music


No comments: