Friday, July 4, 2008

"MISS G'S FAVORITE SONG FROM LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC LEVEL ONE"




"I'M A STAR"
Written by: Maggie McGuinness and Miss G, (Georgia Germond)

Here I stand, a song away from being a star
Not a hair out of place, a smile on my face
I know every verse, I sing and rehearse
I've waited so long, to sing you my song

Butterflies, excitement in my eyes
Everything is all set for a time I won't forget
The song is my own, the stage is my home
It's my special time, I'm ready to shine

Music fills the air
Magic's everywhere
The show is opening
Now it's my turn to sing

The light's on me, like I always dreamed it would be
Standing here before a crowd, feeling oh, so proud
This never has to end, I can always pretend
Wherever I may be, whatever song's inside of me
All I need is a Melody, and I'm a Star
I'm a Star

I just wish you could see and hear the little ones that take Little House of Music from me play act this song. It is precious!

To order this CD call: 1-888-GFEDCBA or 888-433-3222
Enjoy, Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: