Friday, July 25, 2008

"MISS G WAS IN TENNESSEE"




Hi, this Miss G from Little House of Music. What a great time I had in Johnson City, Tennessee. I saw the beautiful rolling hills of east Tennessee, heard my new granddaughters heartbeat, Mahri Cate is due November 9Th. I saw my son's new office at Milligan College where he is the head coach for Track and Field. I'm very proud of him!
I saw Canadian Geese, squirrels playing in the yard, a most beautiful spider web and most of all a wonderful time with my daughter in law, Catherine.
The picture on the left is a faculty picture of my son at Milligan College and the picture on the right is of the chapel steeple at Milligan College which was built in 1866. It is truly a beautiful campus.
I can see why my son and his wife love it there. A beautiful place to live with mountains surrounding the tri-cities of Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol Tennessee with only a few miles to North Carolina or Virginia.
I had a great time and if you've never been there treat yourself to a peaceful and beautiful vacation.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: