Monday, September 15, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WELCOMES LORE TO THE USA!"


I think everyone should wear a duck on their head at the Orlando airport when someone comes to visit the USA for the first time! This is Miss G with Little House of Music.
Lore and I had met on the Internet. This was a great meeting, not like some of the meetings on the Internet! Lore while in Belgium looked up what her name meant on Google and my song I wrote for my sister "Lore" that passed away came up on Google. Lore listened to the song and wrote to me and the rest is history. We are now best of friends and I have my Lore again. Isn't the Internet just wonderful if it's used the right way?
When "Lore" came to visit me (Miss G) from Belgium I told her when she got off of the plane she would recognize me. Lore sent me a picture of herself holding a duck like I have on my head! I told her I wanted one so she mailed me one. I asked my Hallie, my student who is not only a great pianist but a great artist to make me a sign and then I thought I'd take my duck along to the airport and put it on my head so Lore could not possibly miss me when she arrived!
I wish you could have seen the people looking at me and the funny comments at the airport. It was so much fun! My daughter Sue Ann who was with me said, "Mom, you are the only person in the world that would do this!"
Anyway, here came Lore walking off the plane and right into my arms! We had a great two week visit.
I Love you Lore and thanks again for the duck!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: