Thursday, September 4, 2008

"MISS G WITH CHOCOLATE PIZZA"


Miss G with Little House of Music makes "Chocolate Pizza" for all her graduating classes of Level One of Little House of Music.
During the level one course I sing all my favorite songs I wrote for my students. "Lemons," "Pickles, "Jell-o," and "Chocolate Pizza!" I t always seems that my students enjoy the "Chocolate Pizza" song the best.

Chocolate Pizza, Chocolate Pizza
With Green Cheese, with Green Cheese
Plus Purple Peas, Plus Purple Peas
Another piece please, another piece please!

The more I make them the better I'm getting! I just take regular brownie mix, white icing and add green food coloring and top it off with purple candy, this time I used purple Skittles.
As the end of class on Wednesday I sang "Chocolate Pizza" and then had the children sing it with me. I then asked if they were ready for their party! I wish you could have seen their precious faces when I bought the chocolate pizza into the music room! There was one little piece let! They all loved it!
I wanted to share this with all you teachers out there. It's so easy to make and so much fun for the students.
Did we ever enjoy!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: