Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC HITS THE YORK FAIR!"




Miss G here with Little House of Music. These pictures are of the big "York Fair" in York, Pennsylvania. When I was a kid I'd count the days until the York Fair opened! I never dreamed I'd be back there again but my friend Jeanne insisted that we go, so off we went to the fair!
The fair food is wonderful. My favorite is warm waffles and ice cream! Why don't I make them here? Of course one wasn't enough for me. The only ride I would get on now is the John Deere mower! When I was a kid I'd ride every one at least twice! Jeanne and I ran into old friends we hadn't seen in many years and had a great time looking at everything and eating! I wouldn't mind going back again next year! I had forgotten just how much fun the fair was.
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: