Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---ABOUT SARAH PALIN"


Miss G with Little House of Music, "My thoughts on Sarah Palin."
For the first time in my life I have seen a down to earth "Honest" politician. I believe that Sarah Palin is a rare person when it comes to being a politician. It's about time we have someone in the white house that hasn't lied, stolen or been untruthful!
She has come right out and told everything about herself and her family.
Her life and her family sound just like all or our families. She is a very down to earth type of a person.
She has a bubbling personality and comes across as a regular human being. She doesn't try and put on an Arie or do anything just to get a vote.
She is simple and pure and I believe she can learn anything about anything she'll ever need to know about running our Country.
I was a women originally for Hillary and I'm a registered Democrat, but Sarah Palin has my vote in November. I'm really voting for her and not McCain! And I am not a women's libber!
I was very worried about this election until Sarah Palin came into the picture. Now, I believe all will be right in our world.
"YOU GO SAHAH!"
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: