Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WITH THE MAP OF THE CENTURY!"




This is Miss G with Little House of Music and I just recently went back to my hometown, York, PA.
While I was there I visited my friends and relatives. My Aunt Jane and Uncle Jack moved to an assistance living home and I ask my cousin, Susan "LEE" to give me directions to her parents new home because I wanted to visit them. I should have known better and used map quest!!!
Could any of you find out how to get to anywhere with this map??? YOU GO SUSAN "LEE!" The picture on the right is of my cousin in her Montana shirt which she got while in Montana. I wonder how she found her way there and home?
Of course I had to call her and get the directions! I did visit my Aunt and Uncle and we had a wonderful long chat. It was so good to see them again.
I think my "Cuz" should take a map drawing class!
I love you Susan "LEE!"
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: