Friday, September 5, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---LOVE OUT LOUD!"


Miss G with Little House of Music and Lore from Belgium wearing our "Love Out Loud" shirts.
My friend Sonia: http://www.disappearfear.com/ and youtube.com/jdensmoreO sent me these two shirts. I gave one to Lore and we just had to have our pictures taken with our shirts on and are Shamu necklaces. We are two big kids! Sonia has several albums out and I just love the one that is called, "No Bomb is Smart!"
Sonia has not written a song called "Love Out Loud" so I have written one with her blessings. What a neat title and notice the little "f" for forte which means loud in music on our shirts.
Wanted to pass something good to all my readers. I really miss my Lore and I'm going to see Sonia in concert tonight!
Enjoy our pictures under our big tree!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: