Monday, September 22, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---MEET MY BEST FRIEND!"







Miss G with Little House of Music would like to introduce my best friend Jeanne to you. Jeanne and I grew up across the street from each other. Actually, I was born in the house across the street from where Jeanne lived. Have times ever changed! I was born in a house and not a hospital!
As you can see from the picture Jeanne is a Maryland "Terps" fan. That is where Jeanne graduated from college at the University of Maryland. The other picture is of Jeanne and her husband Ron. I Love you too brother Ron!
When Jeanne and I were younger we used to sit on the curb and wave to each other. I think we were around 15 years old when we were allowed to cross the street!!! We had a great little park near where we lived but of course it was unheard of for us to ever go to the park without a parent.
Although Jeanne still lives in Pennsylvania and I live in Florida there isn't a week that goes by that we don't talk at least once if not more!
Great friends are hard to come by and I'm so lucky to have my Jeanne in my life. Jeanne and I are like sisters.
I love you Jeanne and "Go Terps!'
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: