Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET AUNT FAYE!"


Miss G with Little House of Music would like you all to meet Auntie Faye and my cat Patch.
A couple of years ago Aunt Faye came to visit us for three months. At that time she and Patch became real buddies! Patch had just had both of his hips removed and would be on Aunt Faye's lap all the time. Of course at that time my Patch didn't weigh 25 pounds! He's a big one isn't he?
My Aunt Faye and Uncle Henry were like my parents and would bring me to Florida every year. That's how I feel in love with Florida and moved here. When I was growing up in Pennsylvania we had a cabin in the woods and so did Aunt Faye and Uncle Henry. The minute I got up every morning I'd head for their cabin to play cards with my Auntie Faye. Aunt Faye would be drinking her morning coffee at 9:00am while we played cards.
Aunt Faye is a very big part of my life and I love her very much.
Enjoy the picture of Aunt Faye and my fat cat Patch!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: