Thursday, September 4, 2008

"MISS G CONGRADULATES OUR LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC STUDENTS!"


Miss G with Little House of Music had a wonderful Little House of Music class. These students were so "Smart!" When they graduated on Wednesday they knew everything. YOU GO KIDS!
They are all so special to me. I love them all so very much. In two week they start Level Two of Little House of Music. They will be learning to read the first ten notes! After the first two weeks of Little House of Music they will be playing a song on the piano. Are you believing this. Three year olds reading notes and playing the piano! I'm very proud, after 12 lessons they will be playing their first song on the piano. It's not me the teacher, it's the course. Anyone can do what I'm doing if they use our Little House of Music course. It's so much fun to teach.
Enjoy the picture of our "STARS!"
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: