Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WELCOMES "MISS E" TO OUR MUSICAL FAMILY"

Miss G from Little House of Music welcomes Miss Erica to our Little House of Music Family.
Miss Erica is our new marketing and sales representative for Little House of Music. Erica is also a photographer and writer for many newspapers.
Erica did a story for our "Mom's" magazine on Little House of Music's newest music class for special needs children. I was so impressed with the article that I personally contacted Erica to see if she would like to join our Little House of Music family. I'm so busy, I need help!!! We met, became friends and business associates in an instant. It was like I have known her my whole life. Just every once in a while in life someone comes along that you just know will be an asset to your business and life. Erica is that someone new in my life.
Erica is married and has the most precious little girl, Miss Kayla. She has already began learning Little House of Music at age two. YOU GO MOM AND KAYLA!
I am looking forward to a long relationship with Erica. She has already stepped up to the plate and hit a home run!
Welcome again Erica, so happy to have you by my side.
Hugs,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: