Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC IS VERY PROUD!"

Miss G with Little House of Music feels very proud and honored. Two weeks ago one of my students family members got married at the Botanical Gardens at Florida Institute of Technology or FIT. As the guest were arriving for the wedding they selected to play my CD "Dancing Four O'Clocks!" Just to think, people were listening to my original songs played by me and I didn't even know it! I'M VERY EXCITED! I forget that at any given moment someone could be listening to a song I composed. I hardly ever think of it but when I heard they played my entire CD over and over again I was so trilled and honored.
"Music can take you anywhere you want to go plus places you're not even attending!" VERY COOL!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: