Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---STILL FRIENDS AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!"


Miss G at Little House of Music with her friends for life! I count by blessings everyday that I have so many friends. The girls in the picture are life long friends of mine and I love every one of them with all of my heart. A friend is someone that you haven't talked to in awhile and call them or see them and it was just like yesterday when you last spoke or seen each other.
We just recently had a get together in our hometown, York, PA. Personally I think we all look like we are still in high school!
KARIN, PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES! I have to put another picture up there because your eyes are closed. By the way, who is that handsome man with you in the picture?
Pictured left to right: Lynne, Karin with her eyes closed, Suzanne, me, Miss G, Melinda and Bonnie. What a beautiful bunch of ladies!
Of course I'm the only pianist and I'm the only one which just had surgery on my hand! You can't miss me.
We are all planning on a get together real soon again. I think we all realize that we don't see each other enough, don't talk enough and laugh enough.
Seeing and hugging my friends was just what the Doctor ordered for me. I'm like a new person since we all got together.
Friends, I love each and every one of you and feel honored that you all feel the same way about me.
I send a million hugs to you all.
Later Gators,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: