Sunday, October 5, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---GO TO MY DAVID'S WEBSITE"


Miss G here with Little House of Music. Please go to this website and check out one of my students websites. I taught David music lessons when he was a child. Apparently his music lessons helped him out with his knowledge of the whole world! YOU GO DAVID! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.
David was a very good friend of my son Chris growing up. David is like my own son! The two boys would play every kind of sports, plus "Star Wars" and "Dungeon and Dragons" for days on end!
Other than an Author David is also a professor at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. Just see what music lessons can do for you child! I help grow children into intelligent grown-ups!
GO VANDY---THEY ARE 5-0!
Hugs to you David and I also send much love,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: