Thursday, October 9, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---DEOCORATE YOUR BACK BRACE!"


Miss G with Little House of Music had back surgery two years ago! The back brace was so ugly that one of my students said, Miss G you should decorate it! So I did. I got complements every where I went! I was in style with my decorated back brace! Thank heavens I only had to wear that thing for six months!
Before I had surgery everyone told me never to have back surgery, well if I had it to do over I would have had the surgery five years earlier. I hurt for five years for no reason at all. I tried every thing else at least five times to relieve the pain and nothing I tried helped me. I walked into the hospital on a Friday morning at 5:00am to get surgery and was back home Sunday morning at 9:00am. No pain ever since, of course I was a lucky person because I had a top back surgeon Dr. Richard Hynes do my surgery. I'm like a brand new person!
Don't forget to always decorate any brace you are wearing! The decorations relieve the misery of wearing a brace! Plus you'll be stylin'!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: