Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC PRESENTS OUR "STAR" STUDENT OF THE WEEK!"




Miss G with Little House of Music is proud to present our newest "STAR," MISS LYDIA! Lydia is beautiful with a personality to match. You just never know what is going to pop when she is around! Sometimes I'm afraid it's going to be her!!! Lydia is never a dull moment! Lydia is one surprise after another and she is so much fun. To know her is to love her.
I have been coaching Lydia for over three years now and she is like my own daughter. I look forward to seeing her walk through the door each week, you just never know what kind of entrance she'll have!!! When Lydia enters a room it's like a hurricane entered the room. She is so much fun I wish she could stay longer every week!
Lydia not only excels on the piano, she is also a straight A student in 7TH grade and a teenager, age 13! Lydia is another Miss 4.0! I'd give anything if you all could see the interaction between she and her Mother at lessons! I just love it!
Lydia also plays basketball, on the swim team and a cheerleader. With her pleasing personality she has got to be a fantastic cheerleader.
Lydia has a wonderful family that takes GREAT care of all their children. Remember, behind every successful child are great parents. Lydia has a wonderful family. I love them all and consider them part of my family.
Lydia, keep up the SUPER job you are doing with your life and keep everyone around you smiling. Anything you want out of life you will receive because you are a hard worker and an achiever. If your parents ever get sick of you, you can come live with me! I'd love that!
Love & Hugs Lydia,
Miss G Little House of Music