Friday, October 17, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC PRESENTS MR. MICHAEL OUR STUDENT OF THE WEEK"


Miss G with Little House of Music presents our own "Mr. Michael" our "Student of the Week!" YOU GO MICHAEL!
I am so very proud of Michael. He is in level three theory and is playing beautiful songs that are at the advanced level of playing and he has only studied music for a year!
The only way I can explain Michael is that he has the "Music Mind!" He does play these difficult songs a lot but his mind was made for music. In no time he has these difficult songs memorized. I keep telling him someday he'll get a scholarship to study music at a University.
Michael loves music and Michael lives music.
I enjoy teaching Michael so much because he wants to learn so much! I just wish he would have started lessons with me when he was five years old.
I can't say it enough, I'm very proud of you Michael. Keep up the great love you have for music and you will never be bored. Music will or maybe already is your best friend!
I Love You,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: