Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---MEET MISS JULIA"

Miss G with Little House of Music is proud to present Miss Julia last weeks "Student of the Week."
My Julia has been my student all of her life! She and I are birthday buddies. Julia's birthday is one day after mine. Julia comes from a long line of "J's!"
When the whole family is here I get so confused. Her Mother is Jamie, her Dad is John, her sister is Joy and her brother is Joshua! J-J-J-J-J-The five J's.
What a great family Julia has, very fun and caring people. We all have fun at piano lessons.
Other than being a pianist, Julia also plays tennis and is one of my assistance for our special needs group class. Julia is always ready and willing to help out others.
I am very proud of you Julia. You will go very far in life and I already know whatever you do you will be smiling!
Love and Hugs,
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: