Sunday, October 12, 2008

"MISS G LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC---OUR YOUNGEST "STAR!"




Miss G with Little House of Music would like to introduce you to our youngest "STAR," Miss Kayla age two.
Just look at those darling little fingers. Miss Kayla is so precious!
She and I were playing a duet and singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star!" I'm not quite sure what key we were in but we sang along anyway!
I thought I'd play for her to sing but that was out of the question! She also wanted to play and play she did.
Her Mother Erica has Little House of Music for Kayla to learn! Let's just see how a two year old does with our program? I bet she will learn everything. I'm very excited to find out!
Miss Kayla come visit Miss G soon again, I had so much fun! I send you a million hugs!
Enjoy the pictures.
Miss G Little House of Music

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! Looking forward to her first concert. :)

Erica