Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"MISS G WITH LITTLE HOUSE OF MUSIC WANTS TO KNOW WHERE ALL THE QUIET WENT?"


Miss G with Little House of Music gets up early every morning. It's the only time I get quiet time! It's the only time I get to hear the bird ensemble. The birds sing all the time but who can hear them. Our world is much too noisy and it's stressful to me. If you sleep later than 6:30, there is no quiet time at all. First it's the trash pick up, then construction workers, then people mowing grass to name just a few of the things in our world that makes noise pollution.
I am so sick and tired of people mowing their yards on Sunday! Can we not have one quiet day? I think we should have a law for quiet Sunday's all over our world. I am going to go to the next town meeting and suggest quiet Sundays where I live.
The picture of me is of my lip raising when I get angry! Can you all do that with your lip? My husband Paul and I were having a relaxing Sunday morning on our patio reading the Sunday newspaper when our next store neighbor decided to mow his grass, ON SUNDAY MORNING NO LESS!
I want to hear the birds sing and I want to hear them right now. Let's get rid of our noise POLLUTION!
Miss G Little House of Music

No comments: